Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ways To Get Pregnant Fast



baby


Ways To Get Pregnant Fast


If you have been trying to get pregnant, and it isn't going as smoothly as you had planned, you are probably looking for some new ideas on how to get pregnant. It seems women have spent so much time learning ways not to get pregnant, yet they haven't received any information that they need on the ways to get pregnant fast. The information that I have found, I hope I can help you solve that problem.

If you are trying to become pregnant, you want to be absolutely sure you are not doing something that can reduce your chance of conceiving. I was quite shocked to discover that I was doing some things that were spoiling my efforts at getting pregnant.


Go here and get a FREE report that reveal The 7 Most Common Mistakes To Avoid if you are trying to get pregnant.


Please don't waste another month trying to conceive without the information you need to know. Take action and control to improve your chances of getting pregnant this month.

Ways To GetPregnant

Here's One Of The Ways To Get Pregnant...


baby


There are many different tips, ways and strategies that can offer you new ideas on ways to get pregnant...I'm going to focus on one component in this article.


Cervical fluid is a very important component when you are trying to get pregnant. For one thing, your cervical fluid (or mucus), changes in texture throughout your monthly cycle, and this is very important to follow. When the cervical fluid begins to turn clear and very stretchy, similar to raw eggwhites--this is a sign that you are about to ovulate very soon. What does that mean?? It means you better get to the "baby dance" in a hurry. You should be timing intercourse for several days leading up to and including the day of ovulation. But more about that later--back to the cervical fluid..

Sperm can live for a pretty long time--possibly as long as six days if the environment is right. What that means is that if you have intercourse as many as 5 or 6 days before you ovulate, you can still get pregnant as long as the sperm are staying alive inside you. And how do they do that? With good quality cervical fluid, of course! By the way, the egg only lives 12-24 hours after it
is released, so it really is important to have the sperm ready and waiting when you actually ovulate.


So how do you ensure that you have good quality cervical fluid? Well, since you're looking for ways to get pregnant, you might need some tips on improving your cervical fluid. There are several.

Drink water--lot's of it. You may be curious of this. At least 8 glasses a day can do wonders in improving your cervical fluid.

Eat baby carrots--lot's of them too. Because of the vitamin A in the baby carrots (beta carotene), it has been known to really improve the amount and quality of your cervical fluid.

Take plain Robitussin. The kind with nothing extra in it, ie. no extra letters on the box, such as DM. Just plain Robitussin. The same way that it loosens up your mucus when you have a cough, it also thins the mucus in other parts of your body.


If you do those three things, you should have more than adequate cervical fluid which should keep those little swimmers alive for days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Life was colourless before Doc Obodo helped me with a love spell to reunite with the father of my children. My will to live and enjoy life is back now that my family is saved. I will never feel lonely again. Thank you Doc Obodo of templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk for bringing my husband back to me! need help call Doc @ +2348155425481

Karen, UK

Anonymous said...


MY EX IS FINALLY BACK TO ME

I was so depressed when my ex left me for another woman. it made me felt like i was not relevant and my heart and love life was seriously destroyed. i could not concentrate in anything i was doing. i went online and searched for help but could not find any genuine spell caster until i went to Ocala Florida to visit my aunt to ease the depression and loneliness. when i got to Florida, i explained to my aunt who then felt pity for me and told me the secret she have not told anyone about the success in her marriage with her man. she then took me to the temple of powerful Dr. Ilekhojie whom i met and explained my problems to. he promised to help me because of my aunt. i trusted his words and provided him with the materials needed to help me get my ex back and to my greatest surprise, after 48 hours of casting the spell, my Ex cam back on his knees begging for me to forgive him. i was shocked and surprised. we are happily married now and everything is working fine with us.I promised Dr. Ilekhojie that i will never keep this a secret because he brought back my life and my world and that i will hare my testimony to the general public.

My advice goes to any one out there who is emotionally depressed or having any similar relationship problem, to contact Dr. Ilekhojie the ultimate spell caster via his direct email gethelp05@gmail.com or call his temple line on +2348147400259 he is the best in the World....